Jamie
Name: Jamie

In-Game Name/Alias: Shifty

Previous Clan:[OPSv] and most recently CeltS

Previous Clan's Website:i dont think either clans exist anymore =/

Steam Name: gangleon3

Link to Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137688235/

(BF4) Origin ID: Shiftcatz

(BF4) Link to Origin Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Shiftycatz/

A bit about yourself: Well, Im a 32 year old northern monkey from a small village in the
Northumberland hill, commonly referred to as The Village of The Damned :D. I now live in
Carlisle with my wife of 3 years. My preferred genre of gaming is FPS altho i sometimes dip
into MMO's from time to time. I'm disabled due to a work related injury some years ago and
due to the fact i'm drugged up to the eyeballs i normally play mostly during the day/early
evening :)

Why did you choose for FFF? I was playing a game in black ops 3 and was up against 2 or 3 FFF
clan members. For some reason i decided to check out the webby and it just went from there :D

Who referred you? I asked illUminuSS about applying and he said to give it a bash. I know it's quite
soon and i've not been around this community that long, but you all seem pretty cool and a place
i'd like to be. Thanks for reading.

Kukka

FFF Member
Ratings
Real Name
Mikko Väkeväinen
Steam ID
mikko1
Origin ID
FFFKukka
Good luck with your application.

Ac3y

S W A N S E A
FFF Member
Ratings
Real Name
Steve
Good luck mate (y)... FFF is a awesome place to call home .... Even i came back !!...ONLY cause Dave missed me so much :whistle:

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Ratings
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Hi & Welcome , im sure your application will be a success Enjoy tour time here you will learn a lot & have a few laughs along the way (y)

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Ratings
Real Name
Alex
Hey @Shifty!

Sorry for the delay in getting the ball rolling on this, not been too well recently so not online much.

I've heard good feedback so we'll start your 8 week trial period from when you first created your application, on the 21st January.

For the first 4 weeks you will be considered an FFF Prospect. For the best chance of progressing we encourage you to be active during this time by using TS, joining us in game and being active on the clan website. During this period you will not wear any clan tags.

After the first month on the 21st February, if all has gone well you will be promoted to an FFF Recruit. You may then tag up with the following recruit tags in game ->FFF<-(R)

Please respect the FFF clan tags at all times, while in game and TS.

Abide by FFF conduct by adhering to these rules.

After the full 8 weeks we will make a decision on if you will become a full member.

We look forward to seeing you around.

Good luck!

:)

OP
OP
Shifty

Shifty

FFF Member
Ratings
Real Name
Jamie
For the sake of argument, let's say i get to the recruit stage, in Black Ops 3 do i change my tag to FFFR (or maybe a small r) then put my steam name with the - and > brackets?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)