Real Name
Rich
Name: Rich

In-Game Name/Alias: Destroythem & Mr Kipling

Previous Clan: TGN,QLR,FSD

Previous Clan's Website: They no longer exist

Steam Name: LoneSoldier™

Link to Steam Profile:
You can find this by logging into SteamCommunity.com with your steam details then selecting your profile page.

(BF4) Origin ID: LoneSoldier™

(BF4) Link to Origin Battlelog:
You can find this at 404 That page doesn't exist Battlelog / Battlefield 4

A bit about yourself:
Im Rich, 43 Married with 2 kids & live in the UK. I play COD mostly with the player name of Destroythem or MrKipling.
I am an old school veteran of COD & have played it since the very first Call Of Duty back in 2003. I do play other games too & have introduced myself to some FFF members on Discord.

Make the effort to at write at least a few sentences here, failure to do so will affect your application.

Why did you choose for FFF?:
I know FFF Duckypoo (Rob) & used to play in a couple of Clans with him & his Father back in the day.

There are thousands of clans out there. Why do you think FFF is the right clan for you?

Who referred you?: FFF Duckypoo (Rob)
If one or more people currently in the clan recommended you join, who are those members?

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hi @DestroyThem

Welcome to the FFF site!

Your 8 week trial period starts from today.

For the first 4 weeks you will be considered an FFF Prospect. For the best chance of progressing we encourage you to be active during this time by using TS, joining us in game and being active on the clan website. During this period you will not wear any clan tags.

After the first month if all has gone well you will be promoted to an FFF Recruit. You may then tag up with the following recruit tags in game ->FFF<-(R)

Please respect the FFF clan tags at all times, while in game and TS. Abide by FFF conduct by adhering to these rules.

If you haven't already, please associate your forum account with your Discord account here.

After the full 8 weeks we will make a decision on if you will become a full member.

We look forward to seeing you around.

Good luck! :)

Stealth

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
Tribalism
Origin ID
SneakyStealth
Welcome and GL with your application :)

Duckypoo

FFF Member
Inactive
Real Name
rob van der Putten
Not been on much lately sorry per that rich lol. Hope 2 see ya soon.

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hey Rich,

By executive order from @FFF_Willow you've been promoted straight to full member!

You can now wear the FFF tags like so: ->FFF<-

Please respect the FFF clan tags at all times, while in game and Discord.

Abide by FFF conduct by adhering to Rules

You should now have the correct forum permissions to access the FFF only sections.

You also need to link your forum account to your Discord account on this page in order to get the correct Discord permissions.

https://www.fffsquad.com/account/connected-accounts/

Welcome aboard :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom