Active Member List - You must reply to this thread!

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
I'm compiling a list of all active members so we can get a better idea of who is or isn't around at the moment, delegate and assign positions within the clan more effectively, plan for scrims, matches, training and other clan activities.

Reply to this thread so we know you're alive and well. When your in TS please tell the others who may not necessarily be active on the forum to log on to reply to this thread.

All FFF members must reply.
Recruits and new applicants should also reply.

This will also help me to ensure all active members have the correct permissions on the forum.

Many thanks :)

1. RobinHood
  2. Cloggy
  3. FFF Shooter
  4. God UK
  5. FFF Clasher
  6. FFF_Rozo

My more detailed reasoning for this post from lower down in the thread:
It's primarily from a paperwork and admin side of things for running the site, VWars and maintaining the database. I would like anyone at all who visits the site or spends time in TS even if it's once in a blue moon to post in this thread (even if they're not very active, but still visit occasionally)

Obviously training an match wise that's a bit different and those people are the ones in TS alot and visit the site regularly for news anyway so will generally be up to speed with that.

As an example, with respect to myself, whilst I haven't been gaming much recently or seen you personally in TS in a long time, but I do pop into TS usually once a week, however it means I may only talk to one or two people and and not bump into other people for a very long time due to timing.

My schedule changes a lot at the moment and I want to still make sure I'm getting VWar invites and other clan related news and make sure my account is all in good standing order on the site.

So I would reply to this thread :)

There's also few boring things that need addressing such as incorrect DOB's on user accounts etc. since the import from the old forum, hence why I want everyone who even remotely interested in clan stuff to post up so I can contact them if necessary.

If anyone encounters someone in TS who cannot log in for whatever reason please post that information here on their behalf along with their username so I can fix their account.

Cloggy

Steam ID
woistyawel
Origin ID
FFFclogsNL
u never tere dave dont lie :p

God UK

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mark Dyer
Steam ID
god92uk
Origin ID
God92UK

FFF Clasher

FFF Member
Inactive
Hi
Please consider me active , I know I haven't been particuarly active of late but I like to be be here when i can.
P.S. "clasher" in game name

FFF_Rozo

Steam ID
rozo_nl
I haven't been very active lately, but I'm still very much alive and well :)

FFFSpeedy

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Inactive
Steam ID
Can you define active, im just being devils advocate here but I have never seen clasher in-game and rozo has not been on for a long while. So is playing one game every month or so active or are you talking about the regular players who play ever week ?

I have nothing against anybody playing as little or as often as they want, just want the question defined. For instance Robin are you active ?

P.S im active.

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
It is a good point.

It's primarily from a paperwork and admin side of things for running the site, VWars and maintaining the database. I would like any members at all who visits the site or spends time in TS even if it's once in a blue moon to post in this thread (even if they're not very active, but still visit occasionally)

Obviously training an match wise that's a bit different and those people are the ones in TS alot and visit the site regularly for news anyway so will generally be up to speed with that.

As an example, with respect to myself, whilst I haven't been gaming much recently or seen you personally in TS in a long time, but I do pop into TS usually once a week, however it means I may only talk to one or two people and and not bump into other people for a very long time due to timing.

My schedule changes a lot at the moment and I want to still make sure I'm getting VWar invites and other clan related news and make sure my account is all in good standing order on the site.

So I would reply to this thread :)

There's also few boring things that need addressing such as incorrect DOB's on user accounts etc. since the import from the old forum, hence why I want everyone who even remotely interested in clan stuff to post up so I can contact them if necessary.

If anyone encounters someone in TS who cannot log in for whatever reason please post that information here on their behalf along with their username so I can check their account.

CannonFodder

"War, never been so much fun.."
FFF Member
Real Name
Simon Butler
Steam ID
simon30252
I'm active and my D.O.B. is not Jan 1, 2001 its Oct 2, 1983, please change it if you can mate :)

supertom44

I'm alive and kinda active I suppose, I haven't been in TS or gaming for quite some time now, I do apologise, just generally trying to sort my life out and get back on my feet lol

macca

exit
FFF Member
Steam ID
FFFmacca
Origin ID
FFFmacca

FFF Khaos

Master Assassin . . . in training
FFF Member
Inactive
Steam ID
fffkhaos
im active but not on mw yet shold be lookin to get it later this week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom