Break

FFFShooter

Mr C4
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
Hi guys not been on much of late, but taking a break from gaming for a while. I have got back into fishing in a big way, and with my holiday here next week, and changes in my family life with the grand kids coming along, gaming is not top of the list any more.
I will be about on steam ect but only on the odd occasion.
Regards Dave.

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Good luck with the fishing campaign m8 (tight lines) I'm not around much either at the min, off to Greece for some well earned r&r ,before I go off to the Top gear track for a Supercar day this Sat apparently Christ Evans is in Attendance but we shall see . Back on topic enjoy your time away & we shall be here for the Return of the King (y)

Stealth

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
Tribalism
Origin ID
SneakyStealth
Sad to hear but i understand :) Take care m8 hope to have a chat with you time to time still :)

FFFSpeedy

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Inactive
Steam ID
Hey mate,

Enjoy the break, as all of you may have noticed I am on break too which may become permanent, baby is 19 months old now and very active and I enjoy spending time with her and cant see me spending hours at a time gaming anymore.
Also the new COD has not got me excited at all and I don't think I will be buying it.
I will see you around from time to time guys.
Dave, save a rod for me mate, I might just come join you one time.

FFF TaTs

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
Marcdavies314
Same for me fellas at the moment but I'll be back , love you guys and the clan banter etc not even looked at new maps yet or picked up a new keyboard :) speak soon xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom