Farewell from a friend

FFFHugo

FFF Member
Steam ID
fffhugo
Hello FFF,

How is everybody? Its good to see the clan is still going strong.
As you all noticed Trinn and me haven't been playing for over a year now. Its not all to blame on our little daughter but also on the fact that we don't feel as strong about online gaming anymore as we used to.

I recently even sold my gaming laptop.
However once a gamer always a gamer... So I invested in a basic airsoft kit (AK47, Glock G19c, Cammo's,...) and started playing airsoft.

So I guess this is kinda goodbye and farewell my friends.
We are proud that we where part of FFF for about 10 years. We had a lot of fun playing with you guys and we met some awesome people during that period.

We hope FFF continues to exist and play online like we have done and we wish you all the very best.

Greetz,
Hugo & Trientje

illUminuSS

Clan Admin
FFF Member
i didn't play much with you two since i'm still a noob on the FFF clan, but still it was nice to meet you both on the lan last year.
Life changes and so do the activities in your spare time, but still sry to see you go.
Goodluck with raising the little terror :) and shoot some pellets in the name of FFF :) An occasional friendly fire is nice too :)

Stealth

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
Tribalism
Origin ID
SneakyStealth
Sorry to hear this but i do understand. Just hope i still will see you both around for times to times :)
Had a lovely time last summer when you hosted me and nakki after the lan.
I wish you all the best to both of you and the baby :)

Remeber to keep in touch :)

R3dw0lF

Cornholio
FFF Member
Sorry to hear you go :( but I guess we can understand. Times change, some people grow up... ;)

I just hope you're better at airsoft than you were at COD :p you trackball sporting freak. :D

Have fun with all your future endeavours and hope to hear you again wherever, whenever. (y)

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
Good luck guys and wish you all the very best for the future, and if you are ever over in the uk give me a shout.....
Much love Shooter....Dave.....

AnthraXFPS

FFF Member
I didn't have the pleasure of meeting you guys, but would like to say all the best for the future an one day will get to shoot a few rounds with you (in-game of course :D)

CannonFodder

"War, never been so much fun.."
FFF Member
Real Name
Simon Butler
Steam ID
simon30252
Wish you all the best guys, I understand you weren't able to play as much Hugo as the glare from your bald head prevented you from seeing anything on the screen and also blinded Trientje in a friendly fire kind of way so something had to give eventually :)

Take care of yourselves and may your miniature leader look after you both, all the best for the future (y)

Kukka

FFF Member
Real Name
Mikko Väkeväinen
Steam ID
mikko1
Origin ID
FFFKukka
Sorry to hear that you are leaving, maybe you will some day start to play again.
It was always nice to play with you.
All the best.

FFF TaTs

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
Marcdavies314
You'll be missed anormously both of you it was always a pleasure to kill you both take it easy and keep in touch love tats xxx

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Go Easy peeps, I reckon inside 10-15 years and you`ll be back , after the little ones fledged and ready to fly the nest . In the mean time FFF will be waiting.
best of luck to you both XX ..........................

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Continuing on from our PM's, we'll be sure to keep your seat warm until yourself, T & Jr. get back in the game mate ;)

You guys are a major part of what made FFF so great and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a lot of hard work you put in over the years.

Enjoy your break until a new killer game gets you excited about gaming again. Or until Jr. gets addicted to Minecraft :p

Until then I'm not going to say farewell, but so long, for now. Be sure to pop by and keep in touch :)

xoxoxox

Messa

FFF Member
Steam ID
holtyavfc91
Origin ID
FFF-Messa
I hate goodbyes, they remind me that everything is finite and that scares me.
:)
Sooo, goodbye for now, see you soon.

Messa

Freakie

FFF Member
Steam ID
esthervestering
Best of luck to you and your family Hugo! nice to hear you have a kid now :) me and esther also have a 2yo running around now ( A boy named Tygo). and just like you and trientje me and esther also play less and less games. indeed we are getting old ( i gues)
but it was never a reason to leave FFF for me. Yes i never play games with you boys and girls any more but i stay because things can always change :). Airsoft is a nice game to play, friends of mine had a airsoft company in belgium and i been there plenty of times to play the game. it is the gentlemen`s version of paintball but more realistic because of the weapons and gear.

maybe its cool to organize a airsoft weekend sometimes instead of a LAN? i would def try to come and shoot some off you :D
me and esther always wanted to go to a lan of FFF but never had time :(

anyway, Best wishes H&T&Daughter

Freakie.

FFFMayhem

forum whore!
FFF Member
Steam ID
fffmayhem
Xbox Gamertag
MaYh3M32
I've not been about either, feel bad i've missed this post. Will miss you guys. Much love from the Mayhem family, you'll always wear those tags in your hearts :)

shafto

FFF Member
Holy crap I'm sorry I missed this also :(

Really wish you guys the very best in your lives. Hope the little one grows up to a be a pro gamer someday.

Take care,

Shaft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom