• Call of Duty Ghosts Notice

Just finished putting my Pc back together (with some shit news)

Ratings
So has you know I won a EVGA DG-85 Case (originally DG-87 but no stock) a brand new EVGA P2 1000 Platinum psu and a X10 Gaming mouse. So I will include pictures of my build:

Pros: can't fault the case, it's massive, and I mean 2 420mm rads massive
So much room for modding and routing cables
Not flimsy
Just epic throughout

Cons: Fucking powersupply was fucked, well the satas were has it surged and took my 1TB hard drive out, the one with all my daughters pics since birth that I can't get back, so has you can imagine I sent evga a nice message.

Attachments

OP
OP
Anthrax2471
Ratings
Ta @Shifty thing is I would usually stick my nose up at stuff like drop box, but considering the circumstances I'm on dropbox like a tramp on chips tomorrow mate, do I have to pay for it dude?

Shifty

FFF Member
Ratings
Real Name
Jamie
You get some free but you can expand. There's quite a few like Google drive (migjt just be for phones), imgur, photo bucket etc so might be worth a look about

OP
OP
Anthrax2471
Ratings
I have a photobucket account luckily some of the earlier pictures were backed up, but not all, I don't mind that I have lost nearly 7 years of music just wished it was another hard drive that had failed, will look about tomorrow.. Thanks Jamie :)

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Ratings
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Nice Job Anni , one question mate are the fans enclosed or live ( my interpretation is live , if so maybe consider some metal fan guards could save a pet or little person an injury ).
but nice job all round (y)

OP
OP
Anthrax2471
Ratings
@Skellen They're all enclosed bud the pictures I taken were with all the panels removed, BUT the weird thing about this case, the side panel is known has the "front" and left and right (right being what we would usually call the front) and the left being the back, will upload some pictures of the finished product.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)