New Feature New donation account upgrades system

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
I've just configured the account upgrades section so you can now donate and get a shiny badge next to your name for a month :D

There's a variety of fixed amounts that you can pay, pick whatever you fancy and the end result is the same. You'll get a months worth of the donator badge next to your avatar.

1520267019834.png

The built in user upgrade system allows you to checkout via either Paypal or Stripe. Stripe is a fantastic service that now powers financial transactions for big sites all over the web.

Stripe allows you to pay via credit card and also enables Apple Pay functionality, which will work if you're using Safari on either a Mac, iPad or iPhone.
So if any of you have issues with PayPal, it should be a good alternative.

If you still want to donate using the old paypal donate button, you can use that and it will allow you to specify the exact amount you want to send. I can then add the upgrade manually for you so you still get a shiny badge :)

Link to built in forum account upgrades.
Link to custom amount paypal button.

I've gone ahead and manually upgraded anyone who donated just before the upgrade up until the end of this month, but you should still be able to see the options and have a play with it if you fancy.

Let me know if you have any thoughts, feedback or suggestions.

👊

Last edited:
OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Good idea! I can look into maybe having some kind of cabbage icon instead?

Ultraco

Ahh i now i get it, i already noticed but didn't know what it was. 🤣

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom