Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Probably best you don't join then , flaming people for not being in ts while playing is absurd.
If im home in the week daytime im not on ts as the wife is a remote operator from home & this distracts her from her daily business.
Many others have similar issues and cant just play in their bedrooms with the door shut so Mum can`t hear . :mad:

AnthraXFPS

FFF Member
Probably best you don't join then , flaming people for not being in ts while playing is absurd.
If im home in the week daytime im not on ts as the wife is a remote operator from home & this distracts her from her daily business.
Many others have similar issues and cant just play in their bedrooms with the door shut so Mum can`t hear . :mad:
Got to agree with this statement, I have a 3 year old so has you can imagine there's a shit load of background noise, plus I don't play the games that you do... what I'm trying to say there might be valid reasons has to why people are not on discord but on a game, I do it alot because of said reason above.

OP
OP
S

smiffy

Real Name
lenny
i am not flaming anyone but rather tried to be nice and polite. i know people have personal lives but what i was trying to express was people don't come discord while playing and quite understandably they cant but i have tried send requests to join clan members/admins to play and messages and not even got a reply!!! I have already talked to an admin member and this person understood where i was coming from. as for kids i have 3 and 1 is 3yr old. so i do understand this point also about people being nice to other members of house hold. so as i was saying, not flaming anyone but this clan has a lack of communication between admins and members. also i did state that the guys are great i have played cod with!!

OP
OP
S

smiffy

Real Name
lenny
What other games do you play Smiffy? I play alot of Battlefield PUBG etc
i have sniper elites1,2,3, all the cods from cod4... i don't do very well with battlefields, i find i struggle with them 1's. i tried to play dirt rally with a controller the other day an gave up after 50mins cos of my hands. most of my games are single player except for those i have just mentioned. oh, i like assassins creed games to. i have black flag, unity, syndicate and origins

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
I admistrate our siege channel at the min , as that’s what I currently play (your most welcome to join us anytime), I have been very involved in various cod titles but at the moment I’m simply a weekend warrior ( I’d love to participate in the week however work constraints don’t really grace me with the down time to get involved, unless the weather is inclement ).
Please don’t take any remarks I made personally however many members are bound by personal issues which may prevent them from being active in comms at various point in the day or night , while not actually prevent them from playing .
So the ball sits firmly in your corner as to weather you wish to continue your app , you stand to gain a solid friend base in a nice community filled with like minded adults with age /time related constraints or go solo with .... hmmm randoms.
Good luck with your decision 😎

OP
OP
S

smiffy

Real Name
lenny
i see your point bud, i myself up worked until 3/1/2007 was a truck driver. i didnt get involved in gaming till 2009... old fart and late to computing lol. just hear me out on this please... this is just an example. peeps playing not on chat dont mind... i asked if i could have an invite nps got 1... they are in a full party (different clans) so am on other team nps, now i haven't had an invite back as i got kicked for tk's... of all maps shipment (grrr). so you see my prob here. as i came on there was a member playing but he was just going off. 1 of those things. there has bin times when i dont even get a reply. this invite was first 1 in a good while and i had to ask for it. only when i put post up did people stamp their feet.... well i got kids, i work this that the other... not good for some one wanting to join a clan. i passed my prospect date nobody said put junior tags on. i did try getting willow on discord to chat about it but got blanked. thats why i put post up. nobody was wanting to team up or chat when possible on discord.

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
I have attempted to contact an active cod admin on your behalf to hopefully help you mate, other than this i don't know who you've met or been playing with recently so im afraid its a generic request at this time, i'll try to do my best and keep an on things for you....(y)

TaFKaF

Steam ID
fritte510
Skell, somewhere he's right, at the moment there isnt much of a real clan left, its not the fact that there are several games that are played, everybody has his preferences, but when people only start moaning about how everybody plays and rage and stop playing with active people, people start raging and insulting people on ts/discord, enough people playing but no one invites you or react to invites, people nagging bout the gametype thats being played and just stay away, allways talking bout hackers but remember there's always a better player out there.
It used to be fun, some games, some banter but now there's hardly anything left of those times.

Grts Frank

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Hi Smiffy ,
sorry for the delay in posting , works been very busy. if your still interested please read the following:
For the first 4 weeks you will be considered an FFF Prospect. For the best chance of progressing we encourage you to be active during this time by using Discord, joining us in game and being active on the clan website. During this period you will not wear any clan tags.

After the first month, if all has gone well you will be promoted to an FFF Recruit. You may then tag up with the following recruit tags in game ->FFF<-(R)

Please respect the FFF clan tags at all times, while in game and TS.

Abide by FFF conduct by adhering to Rules

After the full 8 weeks we will make a decision on if you will become a full member.

(time started since the day you applied. )

Good luck!

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
So as im aware you can if you have not already don your recruit tags Mate......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom