Hi chaps.

BAT.Logic

Hi to all at FFF. I don't know if any of you remember me or indeed BAT but we used to play together in the sadly missed but legendary world of joint ops.

I've had a quick browse through your forums and have noticed a few names still 'kicking' about, most notably Hugo, Benji and Shooter who we played with early in 2005 (mad how time flies.) Hope you chaps are well.

I love this site, looks great. As I have been away from gaming for around 6 years, our forums and website appear to have gone although having got hold of the old webmaster they may be lying around on an old hard drive, but in the meantime we are using our original forums at http://s3.zetaboards.com/Cheese_E_Clan/index/ if any of you fancy a chat about 'the good old days" with some of the old gang.

Anyways, that's enough waffle from me, just glad FFF is still alive and kicking. A tremendous achievement to be still up and running after 10+ years.

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hey Logic, glad you like the site!

I don't go way back like some of the old fogies like @FFFShooter and @FFFHugo , but I do remember playing with some of you guys a few years back when we still shared CG's TS :)

Storm3y

Stormeh!
FFF Member
Inactive
Hello!

Long time no speak used to play with you guys back in the day when I was in Crazy Gamers!

FFFHugo

FFF Member
Steam ID
fffhugo
Hey Logic mate,

Long time.

I miss the legendary world of JO as well mate. We had some good times in that game. Lots has changed since then.

Personally I'm not gaming alot anymore sice Trinny and me had a little monster witch is about 7months old now and takes up most of our time.
Feel free to jump on TS and have a chat about those good old times mate.

FFFMayhem

forum whore!
FFF Member
Steam ID
fffmayhem
Xbox Gamertag
MaYh3M32
Hey mate, dunno if you remember me? Hoping you are well buddy! Don't get to game myself much these days.

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
Hey logic very long time no speak, all good here m8 add me on steam shooter2uk, great times in the good old days of JO many many years ago.....

FFF_Bizarre

FFF Member
Inactive
yeah ... JO ... spent so many hours on fff and bat servers ... good times!

@ Hugo + Trientje: gratz! (i 've got 3 of thoose sweet monsters (5 y, 1,5 y, 3 m)...)

Greetz to you all from Kiel/Germany
FFF_Bizarre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom