Name: Dave. B

In-Game Name/Alias:

Xbox:- xx D4VE xx
Battlenet:- OneKill

Previous Clan: n/a

Previous Clan's Website: n/a

Steam Name: n/a

Link to Steam Profile: N/A
You can find this by logging into SteamCommunity.com with your steam details then selecting your profile page.

(BF4) Origin ID: N/A

(BF4) Link to Origin Battlelog: N/A

A bit about yourself:

A genuine working family man with a number of hobbies, including gaming and match course fishing.

I have been a passionate gamer for many years.

Started on the early ZX 80,81 / Spectrum era. Moved onto the Xbox platform, mainly playing COD and similar game platforms.

I am a real team player who always respects and appreciates advice and game tips from other players.

Why did you choose for FFF?

There are thousands of clans out there. Why do you think FFF is the right clan for you?

I bumped into the first of the FFF members during game play on DMZ. If I recall, it was Sk3ll3n who, after he dropped me, kindly picked me up, gave me my gear back, and let me play alongside him.

It was then over a period of weeks I was slowly introduced to a number of the other FFF clan members. Many of which are now top of my favourite friends list. The FFF members are my go-to friends, which I now mainly squad up with.

I really enjoy the team spirit, common game goals, and support to me and other team / FFF members that this clan offers.
The common sense rules, key holder gets first dibs, my kill my first in bag, also make playing with the FFF team enjoyable.

Who referred you?
If one or more people currently in the clan recommended you join, who are those members?

A number of FFF members have encouraged me to join up.
Speedy, Sk3ll3n, Willow, Shooter, Strat, Mayhem, and Eviltoastman, to name a few.

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
Hey Dave, welcome to the forums and the team, please enjoy your time here with us at FFF, I will get your application fast tracked so from today please wear the FFF Clan tags in-game, please read the rule of being part of FFF too please.
Dave (Shooter).
, @RobinHood can we please fast track OneKill as a full member please.

OP
OP
O

OneKill

FFF Member
Hey Dave, welcome to the forums and the team, please enjoy your time here with us at FFF, I will get your application fast tracked so from today please wear the FFF Clan tags in-game, please read the rule of being part of FFF too please.
Dave (Shooter).
, @RobinHood can we please fast track OneKill as a full member please.
Thank you for your support and warm welcome.

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Welcome Dave .
About time you posted up here . Hope you enjoy your time in the FFF crew they’ll watch your back & teach you a shit load if you listen , already seen a huge improvement in your gameplay under the tutelage of the angry ones amongst us ( not me ).
Don’t think one kill suits you any longer needs a rework don’t you think 🤔👊🏾.
Ps that’s a yes from me

OP
OP
O

OneKill

FFF Member
Welcome Dave .
About time you posted up here . Hope you enjoy your time in the FFF crew they’ll watch your back & teach you a shit load if you listen , already seen a huge improvement in your gameplay under the tutelage of the angry ones amongst us ( not me ).
Don’t think one kill suits you any longer needs a rework don’t you think 🤔👊🏾.
Ps that’s a yes from me
Thank you Skellen I've still got a long way to go. The main factors for me is the team play, which I appreciate all the FFF support. Think I need to stay with OneKill, the game play with you and the others, a few days ago was more a one off then a regular thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom