Application Approved! 12.02.15 | Anthrax :)

AnthraXFPS

FFF Member
Name: Adam Priest

In-Game Name/Alias: AnthraX2471

Previous Clan: TDR, UKE, 4Q2

Previous Clan's Website:

Steam Name: Predator2471

Link to Steam Profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Predator2471

(BF4) Origin ID:

AnthraX2471

(BF4) Link to Origin Battlelog:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/AnthraX2471/

A bit about yourself:
Hey guys/gals :) My names Adam, just ya average gamer always up for a laugh and giggle but can play serious when needed to :D, I am online most nights (Has long as my newborn don't keep me from doing so lol)

Why did you choose for FFF?
Well I've gamed with some of you for some time now (since black ops) an you have always been friendly, straight up my ally what I'm looking for, plus I'm on mainly late at night an there are always people on TS at that time.

Who referred you?
To be honest Baggi3s had been coming over recently an got me on your TS again (I used to jump on during blops 2 but my gaming went sour through ghosts and I got bored of Battlefield) an it's still the same, a laugh friendly atmosphere.

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hey Anthrax, welcome to the site :)

Would you mind making your profile public temporarily or add me on steam so I can check it for VAC bans?

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Nah, it's Ub3rTiger mate, if you click the + symbol next to a persons username you can see their steam ID if they've added it in their account preferences. Could be handy if you need to add anyone else :)

Freakie

FFF Member
Steam ID
esthervestering
welcome

:p will add you for some BF4 action :) i also made a fff BF4 logo you can use (if you want ) and about the newborn :) grats, im the father of a 22month old boy :) also playing less since hes born... his name is tygo

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Freakie

FFF Member
Steam ID
esthervestering
i grew up with anthrax , iron maiden, metallica etc :)

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Your kid is cute Freakie! I like his scarf, he's quite the hairy fellow though, isn't he? I hope that's from your genes and not his mums.

Who's the boy with him?

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hey @Anthrax2471

Your 8 week trial period starts from today.

For the first 4 weeks you will be considered an FFF Prospect. For the best chance of progressing we encourage you to be active during this time by using TS, joining us in game and being active on the clan website. During this period you will not wear any clan tags.

After the first month if all has gone well you will be promoted to an FFF Recruit. You may then tag up with the following recruit tags in game ->FFF<-(R)

Please respect the FFF clan tags at all times, while in game and TS. Abide by FFF conduct by adhering to these rules.

After the full 8 weeks we will make a decision on if you will become a full member.

We look forward to seeing you around.

Good luck!

OP
OP
AnthraXFPS

AnthraXFPS

FFF Member
Cute kid matey :), yea my Daughter is just over 2 months, definitely got the temper of her mum haha, and thanks for the picture dude :D

Thanks Robin mate :D

Cloggy

Steam ID
woistyawel
Origin ID
FFFclogsNL
welcome on board grasshopper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom