Baggi3s

Name: Stuart Norton

In-Game Name/Alias: Baggi3s

Previous Clan: UKE,TDR,

Previous Clan's Website: N/A

Steam Name: Baggi3s

Link to Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/uk_sniper_85/

(BF4) Origin ID: Baggi3s

(BF4) Link to Origin Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Baggi3s/stats/173216899/pc/

A bit about yourself: I work mainly nights so i tend to be on from 8pm till around 6am when not working. Apart from PC gaming i also own a PS4 and Xbox one. My other hobbies are raging at cod and i also keep and plan to breed snakes in the future.

Why did you choose for FFF? I have played with various members of FFF on black ops and BF. Always said one day i will join and today i have took that step.

Who referred you? Shooter

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hey @Baggi3s, can you temporarily make your profile public or add myself or Shooter so we can check for VAC bans please mate?

Kukka

FFF Member
Real Name
Mikko Väkeväinen
Steam ID
mikko1
Origin ID
FFFKukka
Good luck with your app.

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hey @Baggi3s

Your 8 week trial period starts from 12th Dec.

For the first 4 weeks you will be considered an FFF Prospect. For the best chance of progressing we encourage you to be active during this time by using TS, joining us in game and being active on the clan website. During this period you will not wear any clan tags.

After the first month if all has gone well you will be promoted to an FFF Recruit. You may then tag up with the following recruit tags in game ->FFF<-(R)

Please respect the FFF clan tags at all times, while in game and TS. Abide by FFF conduct by adhering to these rules.

After the full 8 weeks we will make a decision on if you will become a full member.

We look forward to seeing you around.

Good luck!

Kukka

FFF Member
Real Name
Mikko Väkeväinen
Steam ID
mikko1
Origin ID
FFFKukka

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
By order of the King Cabbage, I now knight you as a full FFF Member.

Congrats @Baggi3s!

You've now got full member access :)

The Cabbage Patch
You can now access and contribute to the gallery.
Please upload a photo of yourself to the Cabbage Patch and fill in your user profile info the caption area below the pic.

Members Only Forums
Now that your application has been approved I'd like to confirm that you now have full FFF privileges to access the additional members only forums.
You should also now be able to see yourself in the member list.

Link with Steam
If you haven't already, please link your Steam account with your with forum account here.
The day after you do this, your stats will be considered in the Steam section of the site.

Push Notifications
If you'd like to receive immediate push notification alerts to forum activity go head and install the Pushover app for your iOS or Android device and link it with your forum account here.
Full instructions in this thread.

Member Map
Feel free to also add yourself to the member map.

If you have any suggestion for the site or technical problems then create a thread or use the contact form.

Welcome to FFF Squad! :)

Kukka

FFF Member
Real Name
Mikko Väkeväinen
Steam ID
mikko1
Origin ID
FFFKukka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom