Steam Name:

ErtoTheVet

Link to Steam Profile:

(BF4) Origin ID:
shardguard3

(BF4) Link to Origin Battlelog:
You can find this at 404 That page doesn't exist Battlelog / Battlefield 4

A bit about yourself:
I am Ertuğrul Enes Özgen. I am 21 years old. I am trainee engineer in Turkey.

Why did you choose for FFF?
Because i like hanging with guys who already enrolled this clan and i notice that they are nice guys to play together.

Who referred you?
FFFHitachi

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hi @BarisYabraktar,

Welcome to the FFF site!

Your 8 week trial period starts from today.

For the first 4 weeks you will be considered an FFF Prospect. For the best chance of progressing we encourage you to be active during this time by using Discord, joining us in game and being active on the clan website. During this period you will not wear any clan tags.

After the first month if all has gone well you will be promoted to an FFF Recruit. You may then tag up with the following recruit tags in game ->FFF<-(R)

Please respect the FFF clan tags at all times, while in game and TS. Abide by FFF conduct by adhering to these rules.

If you haven't already, please associate your forum account with your Discord account here.

After the full 8 weeks we will make a decision on if you will become a full member.

We look forward to seeing you around.

Good luck!

Stealth

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
Tribalism
Origin ID
SneakyStealth
Hello Baris, good luck with your application :)

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hey Baris,

Sorry about the delay in updating your app, we have been discussing it, and it was decided to extend your prospect period by another month until 9th April due to limited online activity so that we could spend a bit more time getting to know and play with you.

Don't worry though, the feedback we have been receiving so far has been positive, so just keep being yourself but be sure to pop your head into Discord and be active on the forum and discord when you're able to, so that we can get to know you a bit better.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom