Application Denied 31/03/2018 | Smiffy | Denied - Inactivity

smiffy

Real Name
lenny
Name: lenny

In-Game Name/Alias: smiffy

Previous Clan: epc- had to leave as per thier rules i couldnt use a headset!

Previous Clan's Website: dont know

Steam Name: caveman1013

Link to Steam Profile:
You can find this by logging into SteamCommunity.com with your steam details then selecting your profile page.

(BF4) Origin ID: dont use

(BF4) Link to Origin Battlelog: dont use

A bit about yourself: i enjoy gaming. cod's are my favs, i also like the assassin creed collection. am deaf with mobility probs

Why did you choose for FFF?
There are thousands of clans out there. Why do you think FFF is the right clan for you? i knew a new member when he was in a previous clan also i have bin gaming with the members for a few weeks now. i like to have a chat with peeps while gaming also trying to be part of a team. also peeps are on and off through out the day and as i dont work/cant it means i can chat to peeps.

Who referred you?
If one or more people currently in the clan recommended you join, who are those members? vader and shooter

Ac3y

S W A N S E A
FFF Member
Real Name
Steve
Hi smiffy mate, good luck with your app !! ;)

Stealth

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
Tribalism
Origin ID
SneakyStealth
Welcome and good luck with your application :) Hope to see you on the battlefield ;)

CannonFodder

"War, never been so much fun.."
FFF Member
Real Name
Simon Butler
Steam ID
simon30252
Good luck mate, why didn’t the old clan want you on a headset, couldn’t they understand your lingo? 😀

OP
OP
S

smiffy

Real Name
lenny
Good luck mate, why didn’t the old clan want you on a headset, couldn’t they understand your lingo? 😀
i just found out i was completely deaf... so headset was not good because of hearing aids... their rules not mine. i have a mic with push to talk and sound comes from hifi now so its their loss!!! :)

OP
OP
S

smiffy

Real Name
lenny
i just found out i was completely deaf... so headset was not good because of hearing aids... their rules not mine. i have a mic with push to talk and sound comes from hifi now so its their loss!!! :)
sorry to clarify, on applying for epc 1 off their daft rules is you must use a headset.

illUminuSS

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Hi @smiffy ,

Welcome to the website!

For the first 4 weeks you will be considered an FFF Prospect. For the best chance of progressing we encourage you to be active during this time by using Discord, joining us in game and being active on the clan website. During this period you will not wear any clan tags.

If you haven't done so, pls sync your discord to the FFF website. How to is explained on the readme first thread in the recruitement section.

After the first month, if all has gone well you will be promoted to an FFF Recruit. You may then tag up with the following recruit tags in game ->FFF<-(R)

Please respect the FFF clan tags at all times, while in game and TS.

Abide by FFF conduct by adhering to Rules

After the full 8 weeks we will make a decision on if you will become a full member.

(time started since the day you applied. )

Good luck!

OP
OP
S

smiffy

Real Name
lenny
am withdrawing my app... call this a clan... am seeing peeps playing and online... not using discord and worst bit is its admins doing this aswell as members!!!... every time i fire up cod ww2 there are peeps playing but not on discord!! am sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for some-one to chat with or team up with!!! sorry but you guys are great but this isnt the behaviour of a normal clan.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom