Win [Jun 16, 2013] EDom CTF HC FFF Vs ]G-Spot[ Open ladder First Match ! (FFF team speak !)

ScumBagT

first match confirmed ! .... we are playing G Spot on Sunday the 16th of june and 7:30pm if everyone could be on team speak at 7pm so we can get set up that would be great !

message me if u need any more info

MAP
===
Overflow

Players
=====
5v5

FFF Members able to play this game !
============================
shooter
hugo
razor
demetri
ac3y
mouldy cheese
ann
kitto
mike
vader
illuminuss
livetech

UAC - windowed mode is compulsory !​
Read more...​
The DLC gun, the 'Peacekeeper' is not allowed to be used until further notice.​
Rule update for CTF Original. Check​
here​

for info.​

Mou1dy_Cheese

FFF Member
Inactive
Real Name
Philip Dunn
i would like to suggest that we need some group training sessions for all competive games, although we all play alot and pretty seriously i believe there are some things that we dont do as a team to help us win CTF. Iv watched alot of competitive videos of COD and the way the team plays together and work together for objectives is amazing, everyone having a role and knowing what to do / where to go, what areas to hold down, who is pulling the flag and ,ost of all when to pull the flag etc.....alot of work is needed if we want to do well :D

Mou1dy_Cheese

FFF Member
Inactive
Real Name
Philip Dunn
what about the FAL and the KAP 40 - those guns are banned from MLG pro games on xbox, what about this competition!? also have we found out if bunny hopping is part of the rule set....you kow why i bring it up, we need to know

OP
OP
ScumBagT

ScumBagT

if u click the link under my signature .. u can find links to rules there ! ..

i asked everyone to read them when they signed up

Ac3y

S W A N S E A
FFF Member
Real Name
Steve
Come on guys, Razor put alot of time and effort to get this up and running..... ALL THE INFO HAS BEEN POSTED, for all your questions and answers!!
Check the relevant LINKS please.
Cheers (y)

V4deR

FFF Member
I said yes, i was asked what i wanted to do for Fathers Day, i said play the CTF League game . . . lol

Ac3y

S W A N S E A
FFF Member
Real Name
Steve
lmao ... now thats dedication m8ty ...Ceriann would of just told me to fuk off, and say we are going out! lol .. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
ScumBagT

ScumBagT

Thank you ac3y and sjc what is ur ingame name .... ??? Are u able to play this match ???

sjc2tk

FFF Member
Steam ID
sjc2tk
in game name is fff sj ..... well i am not working ... uac 3 is up to date .... joined on euro domination ... added steam id .... added uac 3 id waiting to be cleared if all goes to plan and they clear people in 48 hours or less then yes ...... just need to be added to roster in fff clan .... :) ..... and then good to go

euro dom link : http://www.eurodomination.net/user.php?userID=29165

OP
OP
ScumBagT

ScumBagT

awesome ... somone has added you to the roster :D .... !

im not sure if ull be able to play this game we will have to see ... i will keep u updated :D

Ann

FFF Member
Inactive
I see theres already 7 peeps who signed up, i think im online so i can be back up? Thanks for all the hard work razor!

sjc2tk

FFF Member
Steam ID
sjc2tk
I have been cleared to play black ops 2 with my steam id and also my UAC 3 id has been cleared :)

OP
OP
ScumBagT

ScumBagT

thanks for all the nice comment's ill continue to do my best i hope tom you all have fun and maybe even win (y) good luck all see you all there (y)

just a quick heads up ... i have an air-soft match tomorrow aswell so i will be back at about 6 :) in time for match :D so if you need anything tomorrow ... plz feel free to speak to demetri and he will fill me in when i get back :D

and yes SJ ur free to play now thanks for signing up when u did :)

Mou1dy_Cheese

FFF Member
Inactive
Real Name
Philip Dunn
overall score was 11-5 to us

first half we lost 4-2 before a player got kicked and we stopped 4mins short of the time

second half we pulled our socks up and kicked ass scoring 3 flags within a minute at one point, finishing 9-1

well done to all that played, was a good game :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom