FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
Just to let everyone know i am stepping down as clan leader, with not being on too much now and not buying the newest COD game i feel the position should goto someone who is still active within the clan, am still part of the clan and i will continue to wear tags.......am still about but poss only playing WW2 for now.
Dave.

Kitto525

Getting old too fast........................
FFF Member
Steam ID
Kitto525
Origin ID
Kitto525
o_O:eek: It's not the 1st of April, is it???????????? Just joking. I know how you feel Shooter. I do not play much anymore either (my boy plays more than me) and the games are a bit crap anyway. See you around

Last edited:

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Sorry to hear this news mate , At least you not jacking in the whole pc thing which you hinted at earlier in the year not many are about much these days and i can fully understand your decision. :(
Hope you`ve regained your love of the fishing pole shipping out to the horizon on a crisp or misty morning :D

Ac3y

S W A N S E A
FFF Member
Real Name
Steve
Totally understandable dave …. BUT I will second illu's comment thanks for every thing you have done for FFF mate ;)(y)… but its sadly not looking good for clan's these days with game after game only supporting small groups of four at a time ! … and doubt we will ever see the light of dedi servers again :cry: BUT battlefield is only around the corner with massive 64 man servers maybe this will save us :interesting: we shall see! So again, THANKS Dave for all your time and commitment ! Steve :cabbage:

Shifty

Real Name
Jamie
Sorry to see you drop leadership Dave but i totally get it. Like Steve said, games these days are bloody clan killers :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom