Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mark Dyer
Steam ID
god92uk
Origin ID
God92UK
looks ace, battlefield engine with a cod style of gameplay.

issue is i don't think my lappy is to good with frostbite :(

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
That new vid looks pretty sick!

If it's got a slightly more COD feeling on the Frostbite engine then that could be a real winner.

Whilst my pockets are thankful that I haven't had to upgrade my trusty old 4870 for any of the new COD games, I really wish they would upgrade the engine as the games look so similar to the ones out 2/3 years ago.

If this game is good it might be a good time to finally upgrade the my graphics card!

God UK

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mark Dyer
Steam ID
god92uk
Origin ID
God92UK
might have just bought this :/

lol, got it from http://www.cdkeyhouse.com/ on the cheap and works perfectly, i would recommend using these guys if your gonna download the games :)

now just to wait 11 hours for it to download :p think i might pop into uni once i've cooked my dinner and borrow the wifi there lol.

CannonFodder

"War, never been so much fun.."
FFF Member
Real Name
Simon Butler
Steam ID
simon30252
Ok I've got it now, downloaded the digital deluxe version for £24.99 as whoever bought the premium edition of BF3 gets given a 50% discount which is sweet, I'm up for a game tonight if anyone is gonna be on it, see you in TS. Lets get ranked up ^^

CannonFodder

"War, never been so much fun.."
FFF Member
Real Name
Simon Butler
Steam ID
simon30252

Ac3y

S W A N S E A
FFF Member
Real Name
Steve
Ok I've got it now, downloaded the digital deluxe version for £24.99 as whoever bought the premium edition of BF3 gets given a 50% discount which is sweet, I'm up for a game tonight if anyone is gonna be on it, see you in TS. Lets get ranked up ^^
Tidy ! ... cheers for that m8

God UK

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mark Dyer
Steam ID
god92uk
Origin ID
God92UK
yea, that's a little cheaper than what i payed but not much, i don't really know how they do it. i got emailed a photo of a key that looked like it was scanned off of the manual like in the old days.

anyway, THIS DOWNLOAD IS TAKING FOREVER!!!!! only 3 hours to go now, but i forgot my earphones so i can't even listen to music as i wait in the library :(

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
Might just have to keep your eye on theese sites guys as you never know you might download a hacked copie or a hacked file of somekind and if punkbuster or Vac picks it up and flags you, you will be no longer part of the Clan........ just a thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom