FFF Event [Nov 11, 2014] CoD: Advanced Warfare Release Day (FFF Squad TS)

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Is it just me or does that look and sound like Frank Underwood?

Storm3y

Stormeh!
FFF Member
Inactive
I'll be bossing China then. No time to play this rubbish lol

Rodriguez

FFF Member
Inactive
Steam ID
b4_0
looks good ... for a change, i am curious what the real in-game graphics wil be like haha.
Ghost's graphics still hurt my eyes

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
Looks too futuristic for me i think, could be the end of the road for me with Cod if it is....

FFFMayhem

forum whore!
FFF Member
Steam ID
fffmayhem
Xbox Gamertag
MaYh3M32
I think i'll give it a blast. I'm sure we all will. And Alex, that's definitely Kevin Spacey

FFFSpeedy

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
ok stealth suits and powered jumps... Titanfall anyone.

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Did anyone try that free Tom Clancy one that's out at the moment to see how it compares to COD?

What other FPS/Military game would you switch to though Shooter?

You never know, perhaps it'll actually be a radical enough change that it'll be fun. Now that all the next gen consoles are out perhaps they'll push the boat out in regards to graphics and the engine used on this one for the PC verison?

illUminuSS

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Did anyone try that free Tom Clancy one that's out at the moment to see how it compares to COD?

What other FPS/Military game would you switch to though Shooter?

You never know, perhaps it'll actually be a radical enough change that it'll be fun. Now that all the next gen consoles are out perhaps they'll push the boat out in regards to graphics and the engine used on this one for the PC verison?
dl'ed tom Clancy, but still haven't tried it :)

The new one leans more towards titanfall than crysis imo. It actually is titanfall without the titans, but with juggernaut suits :)
And the thing about titanfall: it is a fun game to play. i just don't like the aimbotgun and the fact titans can actually take a big role in the objective play. For example in ctf:
spawn in as a titan from the start using a burncard, cap 6 times using the titan and game over :) If you're quick enough you ll have 4 captures before the ennemys earned their first titan.
i don't mind the cloaking in titanfall, because you can still see them clearly enough to kill em. The big red name floating above a player helps too :)

Hopefully the jumpboots will be more like crysis. Cause in titanfall it is a bunnyorgy. But it will be hard not to use them i suppose...

The video also shows a soldier jumping on a tank. I do hope there will be no tanks in multiplayer. i don't mind them in single player. That's the thing that bothers me in battlefield. i'm prolly not good enough to get around them, but once you walked a fair distance to the objective it is frustrating to get killed by a tank sitting on a capture point :)

They should've build more around the black ops1 story and dedicate an entire game on the Vietnam war....
Imagine the maps you would be playing on :) For those that prefer s&r, it would be heaven :)

:)

Scooby

FFF Member
Real Name
Marcus Woodhead
Steam ID
scooby606
Origin ID
scoobydooby1234
ghosts is the last cod game for me. i like titanfall but too much titans rather than infantry for me, battlefield was the same thats why i ditched that, i have always loved joint ops type of gaming, i hate tanks and stuff i prefer combat but not a fan of rushing around because it tends to be all down to internet and the best pc, i can see my days are numbered when it comes to gaming, to be honest i have lost interest in gaming since the jo days. When ios broke up its been hard to find a clan that plays everyday and bond with, and with me being on a boat i dont have the same connection as others which makes it even more difficult on my end. I will say though if i hadnt joined fff ts i would have stopped playing ghosts ages ago.

illUminuSS

Clan Admin
FFF Member
ghosts is the last cod game for me. i like titanfall but too much titans rather than infantry for me, battlefield was the same thats why i ditched that, i have always loved joint ops type of gaming, i hate tanks and stuff i prefer combat but not a fan of rushing around because it tends to be all down to internet and the best pc, i can see my days are numbered when it comes to gaming, to be honest i have lost interest in gaming since the jo days. When ios broke up its been hard to find a clan that plays everyday and bond with, and with me being on a boat i dont have the same connection as others which makes it even more difficult on my end. I will say though if i hadnt joined fff ts i would have stopped playing ghosts ages ago.
as long as this isn't a farewell :)

Scooby

FFF Member
Real Name
Marcus Woodhead
Steam ID
scooby606
Origin ID
scoobydooby1234
no mate you not got rid of me just yet, you need someone to laugh at when stormy not about!!!!!!!!

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Hmm i`m with some of the posts above smacks of crisis with the suits and power jumps. tbh I`ll try it but don't reckon it much already (n)
Be nice to think medal of honour will bring something to the table with regard to contemporary warfare and bail us all out :unsure:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom