New Feature Photo gallery!

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
slide.jpg

We now have a fancy new photo gallery were we can upload pics, gifs, and embed videos which can all be commented on, liked or even rated.

There are multiple categories where you can upload various photos to. If you have a suggestion for an additional categories post in this thread so they can be added.

Lanzone IX
Just in time for Lanzone 9 - Please upload all Lanzone related photo's as the weekend progresses here.

Hugo as already been kind enough to upload some of the older archived photos from the first 5 Lans!
Check them out here:

1. Lanzone V
  2. Lanzone IV
  3. Lanzone III
  4. Lanzone II
  5. Lanzone I

The Cabbage Patch
We also have a category for FFF Member Profiles.

Upload a photo of yourself here and title it with your gaming tag and your real name, then click 'Add a caption' to add your user profile info below the photo.

You can see an example here.

Battle Stations
Post of pics of your gaming rigs here.

This is a brand new gallery add on that was only released a couple of weeks ago, as such it will be continually updated and improved with new features and may still need a few kinks working out. Let me know if you have any issues. One known issue is the links for the page numbers on the main page are incorrect, this will be patched in an update this weekend. Once you select a category though you should be able to browse through all photos in that category. Now fixed in latest update :)

Hopefully I've set up all the permissions correctly

It's only viewable by FFF members. If you're an FFF member you should be able to view, upload, like, comment and rate.
If you're a mod you should be able to delete media, comments, ratings, edit media, comments ratings etc.

If you have any problems let me know.

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
I welcome the latest addition to the cabbage patch ;)

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Upgraded to version 1.1.2

The pagination on the main gallery page is now working.

I've added a few pics from the weekend, if you have any feel free to upload them! :D

Here's a snippet of some recently added pics!

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
I'm aware of the issue with the thumbnails not being visible for Butt's photos. It's because his pics are massive :D

This issue relates to the XenForo software not expecting pictures this large and will be patched in the next core XF update hopefully in the next week or two.

I'm also hoping that the dev of the gallery will look into an auto resizing feature whereby the server automatically shrinks massive photos to a reasonable size at the point of upload, this should hopefully decrease loading times for the big DSLR pics. I'll keep you posted :)

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Gallery updated!

Now with recent comments and top contributor blocks on the gallery home page

gallery comments.PNG

Also a recent media block on the forum list (hopefully we'll get one for the portal eventually)

new media.PNG

Other new features:

• New alert for when your media is rated
  • Ability for your members to completely customise which alerts they receive
  • Now supports Embed/Object media sites

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
nice m8.....any more guys come on....90/12 members in FFF lets get posting....

Ac3y

S W A N S E A
FFF Member
Real Name
Steve
Job done .. i just nicked one from the lanparty lol :giggle: (y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom