FFF Member
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Good evening gentlemen.
Ok cutting straight t the chase we’re about 6 guns strong at the minute ( with me as a rainy day / weekend warrior ).
I’d like your thoughts on wearing our tags .
So far Clogs NL gets a medal as he the only one who officially represents us at the minute ,
It’s a double edged sword ( two ways of looking at it) .
Some players are put off when the enter a lobby and face up against a premade team obviously in voice comms , then ultimately leave & halt game progress , others see it as a challenge and will stay and if they should win , the trolling begins .
Would you guys like to tag or not .
I’m easy we know who we are and as far as siege goes we’re a small unit in the scheme of things with nothing to prove other than some wins , some losses the odd 2-3-4 or ace and more importantly relaxing and having fun , all be it blood boiling at times .
Any thoughts peeps ???

Cloggy

Steam ID
woistyawel
Origin ID
FFFclogsNL
i say wear it let ppl see we r mates so what if some gonna troll theres always the mute button/ ignore them but so far there less troling going on at siege then on COD

Shifty

Real Name
Jamie
Funnily enough I changed my uplay name earlier this afternoon so it's stuck similar to how clogs' looks for the next 30 days. If you wanted it looking proper with brackets or the other way we do it then I'll have to wait to change em

Shifty

Real Name
Jamie
i say wear it let ppl see we r mates so what if some gonna troll theres always the mute button/ ignore them but so far there less troling going on at siege then on COD
I had a special troll today, put the rook plates right next to the front door of the bank then tk'd me when I asked why lol

Ultraco

Good point i will change my name aswell. Guess prospects just conform to the standing rules, so 4 weeks before tagging up?

Let them come with those trolls haha.

Samvo

well we cant use the special characters like these -> but we can just do it like shifty and clogs have done it

Cloggy

Steam ID
woistyawel
Origin ID
FFFclogsNL
our new prostitute has to wait uhhhh i mean our new prospect

OP
OP
[FFF]Skellen

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Just found out this morning you can’t use special characters
-> your name here <-
Now I can’t change my name for 30 days .
What a noooooooooooby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom