• LAN Zone 9 Banner

LZ9 Register for LAN Zone 9!

shafto

FFF Member
Alright all,

I've got the bits from my old rig (which runs Blops2 with no issues, though not at max detail. 8800GTX card), and I'm just building them into a really old case that I've got kicking around. Once I'm finished, I was wondering if anyone wanted to borrow it for the LAN rather than having to bring theirs?

As I say, the case is pretty old and beat up, it's pretty noisy and there are blanking plates missing :p but if you're not fussed about looks then it will run the games it needs to.

Just a thought :)

Shaft.

shafto

FFF Member
Actually on further reflection, because they're old parts and stuff it's probably best if I only lend it to someone if they can't come otherwise. If you CAN bring your own PC, then the best bet is to do so - I'd hate for my PC to ruin someone's LAN.

But if there's someone who thinks they can't come because they can't bring their PC, it might be a viable option for that.

Shaft.

OP
OP
FFFShooter

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
Great stuff shafto, we have some spare stuff here also,so if we can get 2 pcs,the guys from Finland will be sorted....

Ac3y

S W A N S E A
FFF Member
Real Name
Steve
Im sure shooter has a few spare machines hes brining also m8 ..
i would say if its not to much trouble to bring it just incase we do come across someone having a problem with their computers ;)

nice one m8ty (y)

shafto

FFF Member
As long as I can fit it in God's car I'll be bringing it, shouldn't be a problem but not got spare peripherals like monitors and shiz :)

Shaft.

FFF_Willow

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
paulwillow
I have my cube PC minus a gfx card that will run BOPs 2. I also have a spare Logitech keyboard and 19" screen for it. If one of you GAYLORDS from Finland just want to bring a gfx card and a mouse you are sorted!! I do drink beer by the way and red wine!

OP
OP
FFFShooter

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
i Have a GFX card for that m8......... 2 pcs sorted............ game on.....

Stealth

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
Tribalism
Origin ID
SneakyStealth
R3dw0lF said:
Wont they have to download all games to their account once they login? just a thought...​
they will. so let them bring the cd's and keys for whoever is gonna use them cause else they will lag out the whole lot of us for two days :p
that will be sorted out long time before the lan :)

Stealth

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
Tribalism
Origin ID
SneakyStealth
and no problems if they are only in bits, ican assamble them quite quickly :)

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Wont they have to download all games to their account once they login? just a thought...
No need to download all the games, just back them up through steam from another PC and transfer over the network or by USB hard drive, probably quicker than downloading 10-20gb worth of stuff

DarkFire

FFF Member
Inactive
Hi I would like to put my name down for this and I would also like to offer if people are coming from far you can stay at mine the. Night before I don't like far and live in a flat lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom