T-Shirts or Polo Shirts for Lan Zone

FFF_Willow

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
paulwillow
Hello Gaylords, I have been doing a bit of jiggery pokery and getting some prices for t-shirts and polo shirts for the Lan Zone.

So far I have still got contact with the guy who done the T-shirts I got last year. I got them for Me, Shooter, Torres and Major Goon. See photo below. These come with the FFF logo and your game name underneath. I think they will be between £10-13.

The polo shirts have the logo embroidered on the chest. these will be again between £10-£13. you can add your game name and your country\'s flag on the sleeve for an extra £2.

Let me know what you think or want. The best price will be if I get them all at the same time.

See you on the Battlefield!!

Willow

OP
OP
FFF_Willow

FFF_Willow

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
paulwillow
Hello Hugo, He could only do a Belgian flag and not a Flemish one mate. Sorry

OP
OP
FFF_Willow

FFF_Willow

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
paulwillow
Cost is £11.00 for the polo shirts. If any one wants one you need to let me know soon. So far I have Me, Shooter, Macca and Hugo. I have two with no names and flags so if any one wants one of those let me know. They are both large. if no takers we can use for prizes.

Get back to me ASAP

See you on the battlefield

DarkFire

FFF Member
Inactive
If u have a XL polo I\'ll have on with DarkFireGoD on if I can I able can I pay on the weekend short of cash till then

Livetech

FFF Member
Inactive
Steam ID
livetech
Xbox Gamertag
livetech09
Can I stil order? If it can for me a polo, with game name and Belgian flag on the sleeve. (same as Hugo)
Size M

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom