Active Member List - You must reply to this thread!

Messa

FFF Member
Steam ID
holtyavfc91
Origin ID
FFF-Messa
More active than Cloggies windmill in a hurricane !

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Buddplug

FFF Member
Steam ID
diepoesin
I am active! lesser hang over than yesterday but I am active

fffbam

FFF Member
Steam ID
bambambrandon
Origin ID
Bam
I'm always on, kinda late because of school and MissBam. But I'm almost every day onl for a few hours

Tropic

FFF Member
Inactive
Im always active when I'm at my moms, but the conection with my dad is not good at all so will be on steam tho but I can't really play then. It will always be 2 weeks active and 1 week less active.

FFFMayhem

forum whore!
FFF Member
Inactive
Steam ID
fffmayhem
Xbox Gamertag
MaYh3M32
I'm active, but cause of sporadic shifts and my music stuff I don't really wanna take on any roles that I can't promise I can for fill. If there is a match or some thing I can attend, i'll try, but I would like to just play the game as and when, it's kinda my only escape from reality I have atm lol.

FFF Pred-uk

FFF Member
Real Name
Neil Meakin
Steam ID
predatoruk2507
Origin ID
predatorUk
still alive and well, not been on much as some of you are aware the reasons why :( I will keep popping on TS when i can, so i suppose i'm active as far as that goes! Hope to be more active soon :)

Kukka

FFF Member
Inactive
Real Name
Mikko Väkeväinen
Steam ID
mikko1
Origin ID
FFFKukka

Sunnybrae

Steam ID
rovhore
I'm compiling a list of all active members so we can get a better idea of who is or isn't around at the moment, delegate and assign positions within the clan more effectively, plan for scrims, matches, training and other clan activities.

Reply to this thread so we know you're alive and well. When your in TS please tell the others who may not necessarily be active on the forum to log on to reply to this thread.

All FFF members must reply.
Recruits and new applicants should also reply.

This will also help me to ensure all active members have the correct permissions on the forum.

Many thanks :)

1. RobinHood
  2. Cloggy
  3. FFF Shooter
  4. God UK
  5. FFF Clasher
  6. FFF_Rozo

My more detailed reasoning for this post from lower down in the thread:
Sunnybrae
active and eager:p

cyrilmuls

Steam ID
cyrilmuls
still playing cod but its really diificult to meet members whith this f... matchmaking (server full, host connexion lost :wacko: )

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Thanks guys, keep them coming, I'll update the OP in the next couple of day when I have more time. Eventually I will be creating a dedicated roster section of the site where we can keep and update a list of all FFF members, active FFF members, inactive FFF members, list positions, a whose who as such which we can update every couple of months.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom