Active Member List - You must reply to this thread!

DarkFire

FFF Member
Inactive
Sorry I have not been active had alot on family work and been doing alot for charity the RBLR / Poppy Appeal (samething) .

Hairyfoot

FFF Member
Inactive
Steam ID
hairyfoot16
Hello I have not been playing lately, but I will be back when the darkness comes. Be aware

Tropic

FFF Member
Inactive
I'm always onl, I just don't play that much cuz I have a bad connection :(

Sunnybrae

Steam ID
rovhore
HI Guys,:p
As you know my ob takes me out of the country and offshore, especially this job, I'll be home in 2 weeks for only 2 weeks and then back out here untill Christmas. :pThen my contract expires unless we loose another trainer. I do keep an eye on you guys and the wars etc , buy find it hard to play. If this is a problem for the squad then I'll leave :mad:, it's only my job that keeps me from playing, when I'm home I'm on daily. :)
OH well. I beleive there is an APP that I can down load to keep my beedy eye on you all better :cool:If that will help. Can you point me in the right direction..:)
Cheers Me dears

SUNNY,
The right side up:D

FFFcorrib

FFF Member
Inactive
im fully active..the prarie sky the sky is high deep in the heart of texas...!!!

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Thanks everyone, this thread has pretty much served it's purpose now. It was to help compile the FFF Members list page here.

If you're not on the list, feel free to re-apply here.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom